Privacy + Security
Privacy + Security
Furo and Shiki is the owner of the website www.furo-and-shiki.co.uk and responsible for any personal information you submit via our website or otherwise provide to us at events.
Keeping you secure online
When you shop with us online we will ask you for certain information (such as your email address, name, address and your payment details) to make sure that your order and delivery go smoothly. We only ask for information which is necessary for business operations.
We only use Paypal to process payments. When you use Paypal, your financial information isn’t shared with us – Paypal handle the whole process.
How we collect your information
Our primary goal in collecting personal information from you is to assist your purchase and to allow us to provide and suggest products that might interest you. In order to do this personal information may be collected from you in the following ways:
- Information you voluntarily provide to us.
- Consent to us sending you an e-receipt and marketing, during the course of email exchanges with us and as part of any customer support interactions.
- The information we collect may include name, email, address and telephone number.
How we use your information
When you provide us with your personal information, we store it securely and use it for:
- Helping to process your orders where these are made online or at events.
- Providing admin support for your account.
- Helping with your customer services enquiries.
- It is necessary for us to use your personal information to process your orders so you can purchase what you want.
- It is in our legitimate interests to use your personal information when we provide admin and customer services support so that we can provide the very best service to you.
- Crime and fraud prevention (when we might also share it with the police or other authorities if required by law). It is in our legitimate interests to protect our business from fraud.
How long do we keep your information
We only keep your information as long as we need to, for the purposes listed above. When we don’t need it any more we delete it securely.
There are a few different kinds of cookies and they each do slightly different things. Functionality Cookies: These simply enable you to browse our website and use all our functions, like your Cart or Shopping pages.
Analysis Cookies: These help us to measure how the people on our site are using it, and we use this information to constantly improve the way we do things. If you want to know more about cookies and what they’re used for, check out the About Cookies website - https://www.aboutcookies.org/.
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish by checking your browser settings on each device - for details, see aboutcookies.org.
Visitor Analytics is a simple website analytics service which measures the traffic and visitors' general details of the customers' websites. Collecting these statistics, a website can make their visitors' experience better (e.g. which pages they visit and when, where they are approximately located, where does a user land first or if they are coming from a specific referral).
Basically, as a website owner using Visitor Analytics, we are using cookies to collect data about visitors' device type and screen size, approximate location, browser, OS, IPs, page visits, bounce rate, conversions and popular content on the website. All this data is pseudonymized and Visitor Analytics will never use the collected data to identify individual users or to match it with additional information on an individual user. Each visitor has control over the cookies placement.
The following Cookies are set by the Visitor Analytics:
Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website.
Updated March 2019